From: "Erling Johansen" <erling.johansen@visa.no>
To: <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 2:33 AM
Subject: Ang: Be outside tonight - 9/18/01

> As tragic as the WTC/Pentagon terror actions were (i've got at least one
friend myself reported missing at WTC last week) - let's not forget all the
other victims of terrorism around the world. The recent terror actions in
USA is not any worse than terror actions elsewhere - sometimes directly or
indirectly performed by forces within the US military/intelligence complex.