This moment

Let us not be divided on tiny issues such as sources of wisdom.
Their value or otherwise.

Some of us will go deep within ourselves and contemplate on events.
Some of us will go to a good book; Bible, Torah, Koran and others.
Some of us will go to prophecies from many sources.

Whatever is your source of comfort and assurance, so be it.
But, in the interest of unity, refrain from posting quoted texts at this
time.
At such a time of high emotion, the slightest difference in opinion will
cause a storm in a tea-cup.
In weeks ahead we can express our thoughts and understanding of what has
happenned.

For now, we grieve silently and with respect for everyone that has been
involved.

Peace to all.

Bruce