Thanks for love and support

I have read all the wonderful, supportive responses posted on the digest
for the last three days. Like you Rebecca, I have not the words to say
what I want to say. Today is Holy Cross Day (Episcopal Church). There is
to be a memorial service at noon in the Washington Cathedral and I know
in my church as well in others I do not know of.  I drove on the highway
to the shopping mall. The VA Department of Motor Vehicles has many
electric signs that they usually put out to tell motorists that there a
road problem ahead.  The sign this morning simply says, "God Bless
America"
I say, God Bless all of You, friends and unknown.  Sally