Re: today's tragedy

Dear John and all our Sinclair Clan in the United States.

I speak for  myself and my family when I say how deeply horrified and
shocked I am by the atrocity we witnessed last night Australian time on
CNN. In this peaceful place the absolute horror portrayed before us was
stuff of nightmare, only reality.  I offer my heartfelt prayers for the
souls of those who perished, either at their work place, or endeavouring to
save the victims who were then still alive.

On behalf of the Committee and members of Clan Sinclair Australia,  I wish
to express our sympathy to our American cousins in this day of grief.  In
this age we are a indeed a global community, and we share your grieving.

Jean Sinclair Stokes