911

     Many thanks for all the sympathy; murder is always evil, and mass,
indiscriminate murder is even more so.  Today, in our small town in the far
Pacific Northwest, our community 1)organized an emergency blood bank,2) had a
community prayer service at the local Presbyterian Church, 3)saw American flags
flying at almost every house, 4)saw drivers driving with their lights on all
during the day.
     Today we mourn, tomorrow we
fight.

This message was sent using OlyPen's WebMail.
http://www.olypen.com