Re: Tuesday 11th Sept 2001

On behalf of Americans everywhere, I thank all of you
for your concern.  I think we're all in shock here in
the US.  Thank God everybody I know is safe - so far.
Son Preston got out of Manhattan in the nick of time.
He works in New Jersey but lives in Manhattan.  All of
NYC is closed down now so he'll stay with friends in
NJ until he can go home again.  The news media are
saying that the death toll is much, much greater than
Pearl Harbor...