wee problems, not for list

To JSQ and friends ,  Can you please help .I am relatively new to this email stuff , enjoying the vast amount of info but have 2 wee problems. So far.
I signed up , i think correctly with my full name , or at least the official Alexander whilst I am normally known as Steve Chalmers, which I would prefer to be the one displayed . Can you please oblige and alter that.
    In response to something I wrote I had a reply from Australia with a non Sinclair question re origin and meaning of Salinthe  and would like to reply direct rather than fill up Sinclair pages. How do I do that ?
   Thanks for your work so far !
 Slainthe       Steve,     Edinburgh