RE: James Sinclair of Murkle

Dear Ian & Lena

James SINCLAIR of Murkle is my line too.  My forbears claimed descent from
David SINCLAIR of Broynach, who is listed at the bottom of Lena's message.
I'm a GGGGG-grandson of Donald SINCLAIR the sailor who is said to be a son
of David SINCLAIR of Broynach.

According to Henderson, Robert STUART/STEWART was one of the (many)
illegitimate issue of James V of Scotland.

Peter Sinclair DILLON
Christchurch, New Zealand