Clan Sinclair and Nicolas Poussin

I am a French canadian from Quebec. I am a member of Clan Sinclair in Canada and I'm doing some research on this Dynasty from several years. I have great interest in Templar history, the connections between the Merovingians and the families of Chaumont and Sinclair, the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and finally the allegorical interpretations of the great 17th Century painter, Nicolas Poussin.

You can take a look to my art gallery at this address :
http://stop.to/thirdmilleniumgallery