Scottish Sovereign

Every Scottish Sovereign from James I to  James VI inherited the throne as a
minor. James I   was eleven, father died of natural causes. James II  six,
father murdered.  James III was nine,   father killed by a bursting gun.
James IV Led a rebellion against his father  and became king in 1488 at 15,
father murdered.  James V  was three, father killed at Flodden.  Mary was an
infant, father died of natural causes.  James VI was one, mother deposed and
later executed by the English.

 Bad luck on the part of the Stuarts?  Perhaps that is why Sinclair fight so
much.

Sinclair