, Havana mid-18th C

Rob,
   I have a book called "Chronicle of America"   that tells year by year,
historical events.  we have  "Feb. 15, 1762.  British seize
Martinique, major French base in lesser Antilles.

Cuba, Aug. 12, 1762.  British capture Cuba from Spain after two-month siege
ending on Oct. 5th.    I am thinking that this is the conflict that I should
be looking into.  It is probable that the family legend got off a year.  So
where is there information about this battle and is there a way to get a
list of the English (Irish?) killed in the battle?