update on Templar Park

Some of you may remember the discussion last year about Templar Park in
northern Iowa.  Here is an update on it's situation  from a correspondent
there.

I went with my girl friend to Okoboji Wednesday.  Yes, that is the place
where Gram and Gramp went and stayed at Templar Park.  It was a bummer
this year, they have the public potties closed, no idea why.  Most of the
land there is now privately owned, the 'hotel' that was owned by the
Templars is now privately owned.  However the area still carries the name
Templar Park.  We had a good time, hot enough to fry an egg on the
sidewalks, in other words, typical Iowa in July.  I was very glad to get
home.

Laurel