More photos of Scotland

I have just updated my web site by adding about 360 new images of Scotland
and reorganizing that section.  Go to: http://users.ev1.net/~rhuseth/   and
click
on the "Scotland" thumbnail.

For Sinclair fans, there are no new photos of Rosslyn Chapel (now under
"Churches") and no new images of Rosslyn Castle (now under "Castles"), but
there are additional photographs of Caithness and a few of Wick (under
"Towns/Cities").  Also there are additional photos of the Palace of
Holyroodhouse (under "Palaces") and Holyrood Abbey (under "Churches"), both
of which have many connections to the Sinclairs.   For those with interest
in the Sinclairs of Argyll, there are more images of Glen Orchy (under
"Argyll").

Perhaps of more general interest are photos of Edinburgh, Inverness, and
Stirling under ("Towns/Cities").

As always, if you see errors in the captions or have suggestions for new or
modified captions, please send me an e-mail.

Richard Huseth
Austin, Texas