Independence Day

Judy and I just returned from Colonial Williamsburg today. We spent the week
there taking in the sights of Jamestown and Yorktown as well. There is
something quite special to spend our nation's birthday in a restored 300+
year old town. Britians first colony here became the infant of the USA.
Fireworks on July 4th. with the Fifes and Drums in the background as the
Declaration of Independence was read aloud to the masses was spine tingling.
My Sinclair ansectors were still in Scotland at the time of the Revolution,
but my Jordan line was on one of those first three ships to sail to
Jamestown. I am inspired.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis