Re: Reverend John Sinclair,Earl of Caithness

At 21:10 27/06/01 -0400, you wrote:
>                               Who was the Reverend John Sinclair,Earl Of
> Caithness,and what was his time period . Can anyone tell me about  John
> of Exeter in Scotland. My fore-father was a Rev.John Sinclair .Time
> period 1650-1703
>

>Yours Truly,
>
>Ian C. Sinclair
>icsinclair@home.com

He was the Minister of Kinloch Rannoch.  My copy of the "St Clairs of the
Isles"
belonged to him.

There are so many Reverend John Sinclairs that it may take some time to
trace your
particular one.  Where was he born; where was his 'living'.

In haste,

Niven Sinclair