Re: Prince Henry

DEar Friends,

As the vast majority of you are well aware Marilyn and I have spent two
years researching and writing the book which provides definitive proof of
Prince Henry's VOYAGES to north America.

I must admit I find it most odd that one of our correspondents is under the
complete delusion that I am a 'Prnce Henry Detractor'. Is he deaf dumb and
blind - or is my command of the Eglish language so poor that I have failed
to get my point across? Please enlighten me.

Best wishes

Tim