Yours Aye

Dear Cousins,
    Some of you have mentioned to me the two articles in the recent Yours
Aye that bear my authorship.  Thanks but it is necessary to tell all of you
that the article "Sinclair Link to Epic Australian Voyage" was not written
by me but by Dave Mitchel of South Africa.  You can see the reference to him
in the footnotes also.  Due to a mix up in the passing of this story from
person to person as it made its way to the editor, Dave's name got dropped
and it was assumed that I was the author.   Dave says there may be a future
chapter added to Kennet Sinclair's story.
Laurel