Re: Research trip to France

Dear Friends,

Just a few words to remind you all that, despite my silence, I am still alive. Also to inform you that I am going on a research/photgraphic expedition to France from 28th June to approximately 15th July.

I am travelling with a close friend who is a superb photographer and we will be visiting St Claire-sur-Epte, Amiens, Chartres, Paris, Orleans,Toulouse and Carcassone. We shall also go to Varese in northern Italy where I have a speaking engagement, lecturing on the Knights Templar.

Amyone wishing to take advantage of this and request any investigation, or provide advice or assistance of any description, please contact me off list. The concept is to acquire enough video footage and still photgraphs to produce a series of CD-ROMS to compliment our books

Best wishes

Tim