SINCLAIRS, in reponse to Porkchop

On my grandfathers DC, it states his father was James (nmi) Sinclair and his
mother was Amanda (maiden name)(unknown). He was born  in Ky. Daniel Thomas
Sinclair was born on July 15,1983, he was 35 yrs,8 mo's and 8days old when he
died. Daniel was listed as a Machinist on his DC, and a Toolmaker on my
mothers BC. at the time of his death, he lived in the city of Dayton,Ohio in
Montgomery County, and had lived there 2 yrs.I was able to obtain this info
from a site for Montgomery County,I then requested a BC. I cannot seem to
find that site anymore, Would anyone have the site address for the OHIO
Historical Society? I do want to find out about James and Amanda. My brother
was on business in Cincinatie and copied some things at the Covington
Library. Their was something about a Judge and Mrs. J>T Sinclair,carrie
Sinclair and John Sinclair. No specifcs as he was looking for Charbonneaus
and Cunninghams. On the OHIO Societys list was an EDIN SINCLAIR DIED 1/17/19
in HamiltonCounty and in Montgomery County, a FRANK SINCLAIR died on
10/21/19, and  a JAMES A. SINCLAIR died on 3/25/14. I need to send for those
DC's to see if there is a common denominator.