Re: re:off-topic

Vous êtes correct. Le 6 Commandant est " Thou shall not kill ". There are no
qualifications.

The old testament says "And surely your blood of your lives will I require;
at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the
hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth
man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he
man." (Genesis 9:5,6)

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come
to destroy, but to fulfil." (Matthew 5: 17)

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill;
and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgement: (Matthew 5:21)

The crime of the excited, his name to foul to mention, was heinous, the
crime of judicial murder sheds the blood of the 168 victims plus one on all
our hands.

The primary Sinclair link is life " A man must share the action and passions
of his time or he will be judged not to have lived"

Sinclair