Re: Ontario Sinclair cousins

on 5/18/01 4:27 AM, Jean Stokes at sinead@milamba.com wrote:

> Hi Myrna,
>
> Con tact Margaret - milamba@milamba.com  - our family has a David who
> married and went to Canada from Latheron, Caithness about that time. She is
> the genealogist so her information will be better than my guesses.
>
> I have passed the query on to her so she may even get back first.
> Is David a  relative , forebear or just someone. He is my grandfather's
> brother.
>
> Jean Stokes.
> At 03:46  17/05/01 -0700, you wrote:
>> Looking for a David Sinclair, living in Toronto, Canada area, abt., 1890.
>> Does any one have him in their family?
>> Myrna
>> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org
>> [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org
 Hi Jean,
Thanks for responding.
David Sinclair, is listed as the informant on my husband's Great
Grandmother's death certificate. Her full name was Margaret Catherine ( nee
Sinclair) Chambers( Chalmers ), born in 1847 in the Orkneys, she died in
Chatham Ontario 1890 . She was the
daughter of Thomas Sinclair, Kirkwall Orkney. We know that Thomas had a son
David. If this lady is in your line,
We would love to hear from you.
Myrna