Re: Sinclairs, JC?

I think that what we believe is a separate issue from discussing what was
believed by the people in the past.  It was their belief systems that caused
them to think and act in certain ways.  So that much of a discussion would
be relevant, but what we believe today, doesn't matter when it comes to the
issue of history.  It is as Bruce says, better left off the discussion list.
As ever,
Laurel