Re: Thanks

Dear Laurel:

... and thanks for the offer to publish my findings at
www.clansinclairusa.org.  I'll do it, and at the same time will reveal one or
two very interesting tidbits that were NOT published in the article ( which I
had to cut, considerably, due to space considerations).  I'll probably have
set up a rather rudimentary website by then that you can link to.  In the
event that I haven't, can you accept text and accompanying photos for posting
on the clan website?