Re: School Project

Deborah, My niece has a similar project a few years ago at her school's
International Day. With help from me, as immediate family historian, David
and Gloria Bouscher, who sent information on Prince Henry Sinclair, The
Indianapolis Scottish Society, and a live appearance by Indianapolis' own
Gordon Pipers, her display was quite a success. She had a framed Clan Map,
Sinclair Tartan, Robert the Bruce as portrayed by Lee Cloe (Treasurer of the
Indianapolis Scottish Society), and high tea including scones. I saw tears
well up in her eyes as she led the Gordon Pipers through the school's isles.
Obviously she scored an A.

Donald Sinclair, proud uncle from Indianapolis