Balantrodoch Temple

Jeff,

RE your studies I doubt that you will find much of use in the historical
sources. I have not found a thing that explains the Templars' superb
energetic design of their temples. Certainly they would have kept their
knowledge secret. However as an example of probable Templar application
check out the energy axis from Caerketton Hill where we find the cairn and
"Templar Grove" of trees resembling a cross (I think a sword hilt), thence
just passing Rosslyn and then to the Temple. I view this as one of two
primary energy axes through Rosslyn. I think it "misses" Rosslyn (barely)
due to telluric adjustment needed in the axis, further, that this same
corrected placement misses the golden ratio point found at the edge of
Roslin town.

My point being that the whole system of the Edinburgh areas' grids need to
be viewed with Temple as part of them. Based on St. Columba's knowledge of
the "Lindisfarne L" (... illumined letter L: 1st page of the Lindisfarne
Gospels... which is also found in Edinburgh pivoted on Inchcolm (Columba
Island) at the St. Columba Chapel, south to Black Hill (old Sinclair Templar
tower site), then to Rosslyn)... I would make a strong intuitive guess that
the system predates Columba and the Templars later moved into/over the
principle sites. Ratcheting that up a notch, look at the complexity of all
of Scotlands' grids and decide if the Templars could have psyched all of
that out in their short time on the scene. Columba could not have; that
leaves the Celts and earlier groups I should think. People say that the
earlier peoples were more "Earth-Wise" but just because they might have been
stronger in shamanistic technique doesn't make them smarter than later
groups who could also specialize in telluric dynamics complementing others.

Nor should we assume that the Templars and earlier groups were less
sophisticated than we are now or unable to lay out large area grids. After
all the argument has blown over the stone circles are still there in the
right places.

Certainly I'm just guessing about the Columba connection in spite of the
indicators, and the degree of academic accuracy in the guess would be
debatable if I felt like debating... which I don't. However I think there's
enough to it to warrant working hypotheses in that direction: that the area
grids predate the Templars. I concur with your remark:

"There's a Dundas graveslab inside the roofless kirk, in the northeast
corner.  Compare the carving on it with the Templar graveslab in Roslin.
(....) It's my opinion that Temple was in the hands of the Templars for
much, much
longer than the historians would like us to believe."

RE the Dundas graveslab, my understanding of the old technique was to place
the temple's energetic corner stone in the NE corner, generally high up. In
keeping with the alchemy of relics including human remains you might assume
that the stone, since its in the kirk and showing at the surface, is a grid
reference point. You'd begin by checking out the carving on it. If you send
me the temple plan and the slab's placement, plus the inscriptions perhaps I
could help a bit. I've done a few checks of serious tomb slabs and believe
that they may be schematics of larger systems, including that of the Wesford
Knight. It would at least pass the idle hour.

Bill Buehler