Re: PRINCE HENRY'S VOYAGE

April 21, 2001

Dear Dane &/or Susan:

Fortean Times is a very interesting monthly magazine published in the U.K., and
should be available in the U.S. at most Barnes & Noble bookshops.  I suggest a
call first, to see if they have the May issue in yet.  They have chosen to title
my page 47 article "Reader of the Stone,"  with the introduction "The Templars
left no written documents testifying to their beliefs--at least none that have
been allowed to survive.  Jeff Nisbet has found one carved in stone."  The
Fortean Times website is well worth a visit--the address is
www.forteantimes.com.  Just noticed in the small print on the masthead the
following: "U.S. readers can discover their nearest FT stockist by ringing
Eastern News toll-free on (800) 221-3148."  That should simplify things, maybe,
tho' I've never tried dialing the number myself.

Sincerely,

Jeff