Re: Happy Birthday Niven!

Happy Birthday to you Niven!
My Mom and I both went on the Sinclair 2000 excursion and we can verify that
Niven's problem with losing his glasses or keys is definitely due to memory
overload.  He may forget his where his keys are but he was a Sinclair
encyclopedia and an extraordinary guide when we were lucky enough to have him
on our bus (as were the others).  He also was part of a team who paid much
attention detail along the way, a great host.

It looks like it is a good thing we don't all live closer, he would have to
have one huge cake!!!     Sincerely,  Marilyn and Marlene from Western NY
State
                                         Descendents of Alexander Sinclair of
Orkney