Re: Happy Birthday Niven

At 01:27 10/04/01 -0400, you wrote:
Happy Birthday Niven, and many many more blessings to you and yours.
laura sinclair

Thank you.

My birthday was supposed to have been a State secret!!

My twin brother and I  (with a few friends) celebrated at Kinfauns
Castle in Scotland  which  was the home of Ralph 'the Rover' who,
according to legend, 'sailed the seas for many-a-day' until he
foundered on the Bell Rock.

This was poetic justice because he had cut the rope from which
the bell was suspended in the hope that ships would run aground
so that he could plunder them.  Alas, the biter was bitten.

Niven