Re: Genealogy question - Allan family

Jenny:
    I am also researching Sinclairs but from 1800 on, grandparents came to
Canada.  My grandad's youngest bro William born 1885 in Aberdeenshire,
immigrated about 1915 but never found where he went.  He is our brick wall, and
how we would love to find him.   Good luck anyhoo on your William.
Jean (Sinclair) Van Doorn