Re: Sinclair

Dear Wanda, I think,
    I had great success tracing my Finnish ancestors through the Luthern
records there and others have had success in Germany with the Luthern
records.  It is just possible that they kept good records in this country.
If you know what particular church she belonged to they might be able to
tell you from where she or her parents moved and have other good
information.
Laurel