No Subject

Thank you for the explanation for "Yours Aye"

  Sally Spangler, I believe you are the person looking for information on Arthur Sinclair?  If not, then this is for the person who is looking.
  I found this in a book by David Dobson.

Sinclair, Arthur
merchant skipper, residence, Scalloway, Shetland Islands
shipped 1745, settled Surrey County, Virginia
Died: 1791
(VMHB.31.309)
Taken from the book "Scots on the Chesapeake" 1607-1830
VMHB - Virginia Magazine of History and Biography

Hope this helps someone
Donna Willis

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com