My Sinclairs

I've followed everyones advice and have now gotten alittle further with my Sinclairs but it has been tough and I'm hoping someone out there might have a connection. My GGrandfather is Loami Sinclair born in Bartlett, N.H. about 1864, occupation farmer. He married Emma Drown in Bartlett, N.H. on 01 Nov. 1885 and had 2 children, male born 06 Aug.1886 and female (I believe this one to be my grandmother Elizabeth) born 11 Sept. 1887 both in Bartlett, N.H.
Loami is listed in the 1900 N.H. Census but the image is so corrupted that it is indecipherable. If anyone has any info on this line you can email me at bogie@csiway.com. Here's hoping.

 Gaynor DeWeese