Re: Stay On Sinclair/St. Clair Subjects

Charlotte Gellis,
 Im glad you spoke out and although you say you are a lurker so am I mainly.
I am a descendant of Alexander, Wayman, Robert Sr. , Robert Jr., William S.,
and John R. my great grandfather. Brother of your Meador, Uncle to your
Charles P. St.Clair. I have found that alot of times the spelling was due to
how ever some one thought it sounded. Plus with all the accents I can see
this happening. I know that just here in Virginia the accents change alot and
I get tickled alot of times at how someone else pronounces a town , name ect.
Thanks for coming out and it was great to hear from someone so close in
relations.
Smiles ...
Timberly St.Clair Robertson