LDS database at stake office [Re: The joy of research]

For personal-presence checking, the LDS database is also accessible at every stake office (regional centre). If there are Mormon churches in your area, check for Family History Centres in the telephone book listing of  the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints.

The Family History Centres are open to the public, and they may also have experienced staff who can help you with your research.

Claire
Vancouver

>>> f_bernier@videotron.ca 03/09/01 02:45PM >>>
All data that was available until a few weeks ago on the Jesus Christ of latter day Saints' website has somehow vanished! verything was there before Christmas, now all is gone (???). I have some print outs but not my complete family line.