Re: 17th Cent Sinclairs back to Scotland

Do you know whether Arthur was born in Scotland or Virginia.  Also, I have seen
many entries for early Sinclairs in the Cavaliers and pioneers, including some from
Surry County.  Have you checked out the land records there?  I know that most of
the state's land records were abstracted by the Spraccio family and was wondering
if you had seen these?