SINCLAIRS FROM ORDIQUIHILL, BANFFSHIRE

Hi!

     Mr. Sinclair could send a Letter to the Editor to the Editor of the
Scottish Banner newspaper asking him where the place in Scotland is that he
wants to find.  I did this because my great-great grandfather James Sinclair
was born on St. Helena Island, Scotland, and I could not find it on a map.
This newspaper published my letter and people wrote and told me it was near
Glenluce, Scotland.  My husband and I went to Glenluce when we visited the
British Isles in September 2000.  If he would like the address of the
Scottish Banner, I would be glad to send it to you so you can send it to him.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady
Virginia Commissioner
Clan Sinclair Association, U.S.A.