Tom Percival St. Clair

knowledge.

However, a sort of parallel situation:  my grandfather, Andrew Jackson
St. Clair, disappeared and no trace of him has ever been found that I
know of.  He was born Feb 15, 1868 probably in Karthus, PA. and
disappeared at sometime after having sired 10 children, the last of whom
was born (circa 1906) - I was told that he was the paymaster for the
Socony Oil Company in Taft, California when he disappeared.  One story
that I heard was that he had gone to Australia but I have never heard of
any verification of that story.

    Neil St. Clair