Re: Rosslyn Castle

At 13:58 12/02/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all...
>
>         who is the contact if you want to rent Rosslyn Castle, and how
> many does it
>accommodate?
>

>                 thanks,
>                         rob

The Landmark Trust (0)1628 825925.  It holds about six comfortably.  The
plumbing is
primitive.  The kitchen is the size of a small ship's galley.    The
furniture is basic.
It is self-catering.

There are no local amenities (take everything with you as if you were
embarking on an African
safari).  The scenery is limited to the other side of the gorge

As my Spartan days are over, I prefer to stay in one of the two excellent
local hotels
(which are small but comfortable and serve excellent food) or in one of the
many B & Bs
in the area.

Good hunting.

Niven