Re: Sinclairs of Boston

At 08:28 10/02/01 -0700, you wrote:
To John Thomas Sinclair

This is John Liley in Utah.  My line is from Boston.  My Great-Grandmother was Francis Annie Sinclair.  Her father was Hugh Tolemac Sinclair.  Natalie Fletcher out on Nantucket is also of this line.  They came from Perth Dundee or thereabouts.  I do not know of any New Foundland stops but who knows.  I have some info from the LDS Family history library here in SLC.  I am glad to share.  I also have some info given to me by Gary Sinclair in California along with Mr. Niven Sinclair.  Drop me a line.  firstmortgage@beehivecredit.com

Yours Aye,

John

The name Tollemache would suggest you are related to the distinguished Ulbster branch of the Sinclair family.

Niven Sinclair