Re: SINCLAIR FROM SCOTLAND TO ARGENTINA TO BOLIVIA

Dear Don, Thanks for the note.  The wife of an ex-diplomat from Bolivia
contacted me and is translating my message from English to Spanish.  I
have no doubt I will make contact with my Sinclair relatives in
Argentina. I purchased over-sized postcards that have the Canadian flag
on the front which should draw their attention.  I will post a message
to the list when the day comes that the re-union occurs.  Incidentally
my father Donald was born in Scotland (Cottar House, Mains of Davo,
Garvock, Kincardineshire) and my son Donald was born here in Canada.
Send me the address where your sister was born in St. Catharines if you
have a record of it and I will drive by and let you know what the house
looks like now.

Sincerely, Les Sinclair