Re: SINCLAIR FROM SCOTLAND TO ARGENTINA TO BOLIVIA

Dear Les,
              Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately I have no idea where in
St. Catherines that Marion was born.  She died in Penticton many years ago
and is buried at Naramatta on Lake Okanagen where she and her husband Dr
David Boyd, MD lived.  Their son Peter Boyd in Nanaimo just returned home
from the funeral of his father in Penticton.  Thanks for the offer anyway.
Just goes to prove, once again, that we must keep records of our lives if we
want people to have a way to follow up.  As a matter of interest re
Argentina.  I am married to an Irish lassie called Mary nee Edwards, who had
two grand aunts and one grand uncle go to live in Argentina due to the potato
famine.  Quite a few people left Ireland and worked on farms in Argentina and
the Falklands.  We have been in touch with her people who are in a town
called Pergomina, a farming community about 100 klm from Buenos Aires.  Small
world as they say.  All the best.  Donald J.H.