Burke's Landed Gentry

As a librarian I get many fliers and catalogs of books
for sale, most of which I ignore.  This week I got one
which really excited me.

Burke's Landed Gentry, vol.1, Scotland 2001, 19th ed.
will be in book form by August 1.  First time it's
been published since 1972.  Even better, it will be
online, for a fee, by April 1.  The address is
http://www.burkes-landed-gentry.com .  The flier says
the 18th ed "will be accessible...November 1, 2000"
but I didn't see it on the site.

Since my library won't be buying the book, I will be
back to check out the site.

Janet