Re: Malcolm Sinclair

At 13:47 30/01/01 -0800, you wrote:

I have looked through the list of articles that I have made up from old Yours Aye.  I do not see it there.  I am missing a few issues so it looks like I don't have the "Murder Most Foul" article.
Laurel

I wrote the story of Malcolm Sinclair in an article called "Murder Most Foul" which has appeared
in a number of newsletters.  I will try to find a copy and post it (if I can master the art) or, perhaps,
a computer whizz kid will remember the article and do it for me.

Niven

Copy of article plus coloured photographs on the way by snail mail.

Niven