Scotland's Royal Tribute - Queen Mum

   Hi All!  I hope everyone had a happy Christmas!

On Christmas Eve day, a little parcel arrived in our mailbox - direct from the Erskine Hospital, Scotland.  Yes, it was the video of the Tribute  for the Queen Mother at Edinburgh Castle.  As soon as Sandy found it in his stocking the next morning, we put it on, and enjoyed this wonderful performance again.  The quality of sound and picture is excellent (transcribed for North American TV systems), and the cost is only 15 pounds.

The proceeds go to the Erskine Hospital, caring for ex-servicemen and women.  Highly recommended!  Many thanks, Iain for your original information.

With best wishes for health and happiness to all cousins everywhere!

Toni Sinclair