Friends and Family

I am pleased to announce that the Friends and Family Page on the Nosshead Window site is reconnected and includes some splendid photographs of The Chief, Lord Berriedale, Andrew Sinclair and Patrick Sinclair. I would like to publicly thank these people for permission to show the photographs and extend this to all the contributors to the Friends and Family pages. If you would like to see these photos, please look at the link to Friends and Family on the Home Page.

Best wishes,

Dave

David Sinclair-Sherratt
The Nosshead Lighthouse Window