Re: Sinclair matters - Communication

Thank you Neil,for your positive input. Due to the Internet and people like
Niven and  JQ, Margaret and I have had the pleasure of  introducing our
Chief Malcolm to various Sinclair  gatherings in Australia ( and watched
him duck his head as a Wedgetail eagle swooped very low over the watching
crowd  at Healesville Sanctuary. Thank goodness he was not wearing his
bonnet with its' plume., and mind you, we all ducked.LOL ) It has been a
great pleasure  to spend time with him, as it was with Berrie, and be
privileged to know him better.

Jean Sinclair Stokes.