Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 5:06 AM
Subject: My cousin ?

Greetings all,

  I had found my Boissy Sinclair wife of Jesse Carver Ware Co. Georgia. I am praying that after a long time what I found is correct. My information goes back further to Moore CO. North Carolina. Her mothers name was Elizabeth Mund and her father was a John Sinclair. Am wondering if Boissy was not a nickname that stuck with her and maybe she also was an Elizabeth. But once again that is where my trail ends, so the search is still on. I know I am missing some little something some where that is of vital importance and am begging for help from anyone that may know something. God bless lena she was going to try to help but havent heard from her in almost 2 months. I have an 85 year old uncle that keeps waiting for me to turn something up, as he say's sometime before he meets his maker. LOL I am so determined on this search that my family and I are moving to Georgia in about 2 weeks, and will go to see if I can find her burial site. Also research all libraries in Georgia and North Carolina. I am not whining but sometimes I feel very lonely on our Sinclair site. Did someone not tell me we were cousins when I first joined ? I can't remember who it was, but it seem's like it may have been John. My emotions are becoming ridiculous I can't even listen to the pipes anymore with out crying, whether it be happy or sad. This is so very important to me and I am still a novice, someone please help me.

                                                          Sincerly, Christine Carver