No Subject

Does anyone on the list find it strange that there is only one place in the whole U. S. that there was a problem with the voting ballots?
 I was beginning to think there was only one state, county, place where they were used, but someone mentioned they were in Texas also.
  Whatever happened to the good old-fashioned voting booths that you just had to push down a lever?  Maybe my little hamlet of Westons Mills, NY is more behind the time than I thought because thats the way we vote.  The old fashioned way.
  Sticking in there with the old way.
  Donna Willis

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com