Re: the fat lady refused to sing

  I agree with you Jean Grigsby... I am also very proud to be an Americian..
I have travel to several different countrys although they all had their own
beauty and history of which I love. I never once found one I would trade
living in the land of the free and home of the brave. We aren't a perfect
country but neither is any other. Theres not a time I don't hear the Star
Spangled Banner I don't get cold chills and teary eyes and remember what our
fore fathers gave up to give us this freedom.
  Timberly St.Clair Robertson