Re: the fat lady refused to sing

Perhaps too many people my age recall George Parr in Duval County and Box 13
which his nephew "found" (ironical that Archie passed away just last week or
so)  giving LBJ victory - and yes, I did vote for LBJ but, in all honesty,
it was still a dishonest  victory.

  As a teacher of elementary & junior high children for 25 years I honestly
believe that any of them today can follow a very clear arrow to a circle to
be punched, the same method used as long ago as 40 years in all our
elementary schools on yearly achievement tests - so the question now
becomes, "Was this deliberate as it also happened four years  ago (by the
same party)?"  So that if the state should be lost, the losing side can then
challenge,  the courts, judges, and lawyers can become involved and perhaps
our constituitonal fathers' intentions which have been so successful can be
done away with along with several others that are now in danger?"

By the way, I am independent - neither republican nor democrat.  My father
told me God gave me a good brain and my parents and teachers taught me how
to use it and I was never to be a dumb lamb following a leader off a cliff.
The threat to any democracy is when people are allowed to be "led" rather
than vote their conscious.

This has nothing to do with our clan but since others have jumped in I
decided to get on my bandwagon also.  If it offends anyone, my apology.
Jean Grigsby